Just in time for Spring Break, we're hosting a “Saw a Bug” video scream contest, in conjunction with the Grand Rapids Public Museum's Big BIG Bug exhibit. We're giving families the chance to have some fun and even win a WII!
Museum visitors of all ages are encouraged to record their best "Saw a Bug" scream while standing in front of the giant grasshopper at the exhibit. Videos may be filmed at the Museum’s Big BIG Bug exhibit on April 5 through April 10, 2010, during the hours of 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
Videos may be submitted April 5 through April 11, 2010 on www.GriffinContest.com. Contest voting is open to the public from April 12 through April 18, 2010. The video with the most votes will be declared the contest winner.
The winner will receive a Nintendo Wii Family Fun Bundle (value $300) and a $250 Griffin Pest Solutions gift certificate. The winner will be announced the week of April 19, 2010.
The contest rules are as follows:
1. Videos must be in there original form and the property of the submitting party. Videos may not use copyrighted or trademarked content.
2. Videos must be filmed in front of the Grand Rapids Public Museum Big BIG Bug exhibit.
3. Videos may not contain any profanity, obscene language, or gestures.
4. Submitted videos may not exceed :30 seconds
5. Videos containing multiple participants can only be submitted by a designated representative of the group.
6. Children under the at of 13 must have the consent of a parent or legal guardian to enter the contest.
For official rules visit www.GriffinContest.com
What do Boxelder Bugs and Multi-Colored Asian Lady Beetles Have in Common? - It’s fall, which means you can find just about anything flavored with pumpkin spice and boxelder bugs and multi-colored Asian lady beetles trying to get ...
5 days ago